Monday, May 9, 2011

First Mother's Day

Yesterday was my very first Mother's Day. Ryan really worked hard to make it a special day that I would always remember. I received a beautiful amethyst pendant. Amethyst is Colin and my birthstone. I know that I will treasure it forever and think of my two guys every time I wear it. I also got two Mother's Day cards - one from my sweet husband and one from our amazing son. According to his daddy, Colin even signed my card at only 13 weeks old! Ryan also made me a delicious waffle breakfast before going to have hibachi for dinner. He is an amazing husband and I am so blessed. Here's a few photos from my first Mother's Day.


Our official Mother's Day photo


He's such a handsome, sweet little man


And so happy - he loves smiling at Mommy and Daddy!


Before taking me for a Mother's Day dinner, Colin and Daddy enjoyed tummy time.
I can't believe how strong Colin has become.


My first Mother's Day was certainly a day that I won't forget.

1 comment:

  1. I just love that little guy to pieces. He's so super cute. I'm so glad I got to play with him a little this weekend. I'm also glad that I got to be apart of your first mother's day.

    :)

    ReplyDelete