Monday, June 20, 2011

First Father's Day

Yesterday was Ryan's very first Father's Day. We started the day with breakfast. While Ryan slept, Colin and I made sausage biscuits for Daddy. Breakfast (arguably our favorite meal) was ready when he came down the stairs. Next came presents - an ipod classic and two cards (one from me and one from Colin). The ipod is 160 GB. He'll never fill it up and it should last a long time. If anyone is interested in future gifts for my husband, itunes gift cards are a sure-fire win.  


While the ipod charged, it was time for cuddles with our "kids." Ryan curled up with Molly and Colin for a little lovin'.


 Then we went to church.

 

After church, Ryan requested wings and beer for his Father's Day feast, so it was off to Wild Wing Cafe in Harbison with my mom, dad and Ashley. Wings and Blue Moon = Deliciousness. We also visited with Ryan's family (Mom, Dad, Heather, David and Brayden) to celebrate. We had the most amazing Key Lime Pie (I'm still thinking about it), Apple Pie and ice cream.

All in all, I hope that we gave Ryan a memorable first Father's Day. He deserves it. I could not have a better husband and Colin could not have a better father. One thing is for certain - I've got my hands full with my two guys and wouldn't have it any other way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment